It is called by locals "St. Anton" and is the only one with such a name in Bulgaria. It was built in 1765 and is today a cultural monument of national importance. There is a legend that St. Antony cured mentally ill. In the past, in the church came mentally ill, as evidenced by preserved trunk with iron chains with which the rampaged were tied. In the middle of the floor of the temple is placed a plate with the double-headed eagle of the Patriarchate - such plates were placed in places where healing powers are particularly strong. The church is decorated with flowers, angels, seraphims and cherubims.