Zlatolist Village is located in Sandanski-Petrich Valley in the southwestern foothills of the Pirin Mountains, 32 km southeast of Sandanski. There is an ecotrail from Melnik through Zlatolist to Rozhen Monastery. The main attraction of the village is the church "St. George". It was built in 1857. The church was painted in 1876 by Theophil Minov. In the middle, under the dome, there is a marble plaque with double-headed eagle - the emblem of the Constantinople Patriarchate. In the 90’s the church was restored and formed as a monastery complex.